Jan 9, 2018
- Is the social value of college unique to that environment? Can you replicate it outside of college?
- What if you aren’t an entrepreneurial self-starter, should you go to college?
- A great iTunes review
- All problems are knowledge problems
- Moral knowledge vs. pragmatic knowledge
- Answers to questions you don’t have aren’t valuable
- Is college actually valuable socially?
- Age segregation in school
- Do people go to college for the social value?
- Horizontal vs. vertical networks
- Going to college to feel normal
- What a degree signals to employers
- Success won’t come from you doing what you’re told
- Being an adult