Oct 10, 2017
This week on the first episode of Office Hours, TK and Isaac tackle three questions about a daughter who feels stuck in college, a young entrepreneur who doesn’t know how to pitch his business and a successful professional who feels bored with life.
In this episode:
- A handwritten letter from a mom with an ambitious daughter who can’t stand college.
- How to create experience around your interests as a young person
- Answering the classic question, “What Do You Do?”
- Knowing your elevator pitch for what you do in different contexts
- Describe what you do with honesty and don’t panic
- What to do when life is good, but you feel bored?
- Choosing something that stretches your boundaries
- Coming up next week