Jan 2, 2018
- How do I find my tribe?
- Should you be careful when sharing self-help advice?
- The fear of failing alone
- Our capacity for self-deception
- Breaking norms
- Parents motivation for sending kids to college
- Who gets blamed when our choices go wrong
- What financial guru’s do vs. what financial guru’s advise
- When people give you advice, they give you advice they think you can handle, not what they necessarily think is best
- Neediness attracts neediness
- Exploring your interests instead of focusing on finding a tribe
- Theoretical man
- Fear of being seen as privileged