Jan 30, 2018
The final episode of season one of Office Hours. In this
episode, TK and Isaac answer the remainder of the questions that
were submitted during the season--35 in total--and offer advice and
recommendations on how to overcome professional
- How do I find a job that values me as an
- How do I find freelance clients?
- How do I improve my time management?
- How do I learn to sell and advertise myself as a valuable
- How do I find what field I should pursue?
- How do I prioritize my work to become more efficient?
- How do I improve my confidence overall?
- How do I restart my career after losing a job I held for
- How do I write a proper cover letter?
- How do I apply my skills in a productive and secure way, so
I can legally protect my screenplay from plagiarism?
- How do I get a part time job while in high
- How do I prevent perfectionism from getting in the
- How do I get better at networking?
- How do I find work that is both rewarding and
- How do I finish writing a book when I keep tearing up pages
and throwing them away?
- I teach private music lessons right now, but don't know if I
can do it as a career. How can I find out?
- How do I confidently sell myself in an
- How do I make connections stick in the
- Should I try to move up in my retail job or chase my job of
being a screen writer?
- How do I find the right work environment?
- How do I identify painful problems or strong desires in the
- How do I maintain seriousness and professionalism on the job
as a 16-year-old?
- Should I get a job in programming or continue to pursue a
career on YouTube?
- As a leader, how do I deal with the growing culture change
that values employees feelings way more than their actual
- How do I overcome my fear of talking in front of
- How do get people to take me seriously in business as a
- How do I take my emotions out of business
- I love learning, but I haven't found the one thing that
makes my passions flare in the workplace besides my love of
- I'm not sure I'm in the right profession, what do I
- How do I create a work lifestyle that allows me to be my own
boss and travel while creating value for the world through my
skills for writing and editing?
- I got fired yesterday because I wasn't properly trained,
what do I do?
- My sixteen year old son is an inventor, what are some post
- I work remotely, 3000 miles from the rest of my team.
Because we only communicate in writing, some of coworkers have
gotten the wrong impression of me. I get along well with the other
teams in my business. Should I give up on trying to get along with
- How do I deal with brain fog and staying
- How do I find something that I'm both passionate about and