Nov 14, 2017
In this episode, TK and Isaac break down three common
professional challenges. From how to talk with your employer about
the salary you want, to sending follow-ups, to the professional way
to move on from a job.
- My employer wants to hire me full time and is asking me for a salary requirement, how do I answer?
- I have two podcast guests, that have agreed to interviews, but aren’t following up to my messages about scheduling, should I take the hint, or keep following up?
- I’m not satisfied with my job and I plan on leaving as soon as I find a better opportunity. Since I know I’m ready to move on, I was set to inform my employer of my plans. Do you think that is the best way? Is it unprofessional to tell your employer that you’re leaving?
- Learning Spanish
- Working out loud
- Why are people only afraid to share learning stories and success stories
- Asking for a salary
- Following up to get what you want
- How to leave your job in a professional manner
- Thinking about how you want to tell your story when you are making decisions
- Making the transition as easy as possible for your employer when you leave