Dec 5, 2017
This week on Office Hours, TK and Isaac talk about why "family emergency" is a not a good approach to no showing things, how to balance professionalism with social media as a resource, moving away from home, and simple ways to come up with more ideas.
- What’s the right balance between using social media for advice and being discreet to remain professional?
- I’m 17 and my parents are going to kick me out when I’m 18. What do I do?
- How can you get better at creating ideas?
- Being specific instead of saying "family emergency"
- Be skeptical of social media likes
- What is professional depends on the context
- Asking questions to relevant groups
- Taking ownership of whatever situation you’re in
- Being a time billionaire
- How your brain comes up with ideas
- Creativity as a discipline