Nov 7, 2017
In this episode of Office Hours, TK and Isaac riff on a recent blog post by Isaac about the idea of work-life balance and then answer questions about family and how to get better feedback.
- How do I find my passion and make my family proud?
- How do you ask more relevant questions and take action according to the answers?
- How do you tell your family an important truth that you know will disappoint them?
- The guilt lurking behind work-life-balance questions
- What does it mean it to do good for your family
- The danger of trying to make your family proud
- Taking responsibility for your professional development
- Asking for critical feedback
- Why parents are invested in their kid's decisions
- Respect is more important than approval
- Being clear about what you want going into a hard conversation.