Aug 21, 2018
On this week's episode of Office Hours, TK and Isaac talk about the proper way to take advice, living with loneliness and answer listener questions on becoming more optimistic and what to do when you get laid off.
- How can I become a more optimistic person?
- What advice would you give someone who works hard and does their job, but still gets laid off?
- Advice is an invitation to explore
- The social cost of opting out of college
- Loneliness and boredom
- Knowing when to pursue an idea
- Not resisting negative thoughts
- How to bounce back after getting laid off
- Living in a way that creates opportunities
- Bringing new energy into your work
If you'd like Isaac & T.K. to give their two cents on your
toughest professional challenges, email your questions to
email@example.com to be answered in upcoming Office Hours
Praxis is a twelve-month program that places young people with startups to apprentice, learn, grow, and walk away with valuable career skills.
Learn more at: http://discoverpraxis.com/
Apply now at: https://www.discoverpraxis.com/apply