Sep 11, 2018
This week on Office Hours, TK and Isaac talk about the importance of incentives for learning and then answer questions about using Glassdoor reviews, the skills the Praxis participants learn, and who Praxis is and isn't for.
- Should you take online reviews of a company seriously before
applying for a job?
- Is Praxis only about soft skills?
- Are you willing to admit that Praxis isn't for everyone? Are there people who are better off in college?
- Our new application process
- Just in time learning vs. just in case learning
- Learning as a way of hiding
- Letting your work brag for you
- How to get value out of Glassdoor reviews
- What are soft skills?
- Praxis isn't for everyone, but that doesn't mean they should go to college