Jan 16, 2018
This week on Office Hours, TK and Isaac talk about the popular but misguided approach by most popular “How to get what you want” advice, when is a blog post TMI, and learning how to follow through with ideas.
- How do you know if your blog posts are TMI? How do you balance writing about personal topics with writing where coworkers and potential future employers might read it?
- How do I become more than just an idea guy?
- No one cares about giving you what you want until you are creating value for them.
- All rules are negotiable if you are valuable enough
- What is value creation?
- Value creation isn’t always monetary
- Taking feedback from the marketplace
- There is a price for everything that you say
- How being valuable gives you more flexibility with what you create
- Learning how to implement and execute ideas
- Don’t let FOMO dictate what you work on
If you are a fan of Office Hours and looking to take a big step forward in your professional career, visit discoverpraxis.com