Jul 31, 2018
In this weeks episode of Office Hours, Isaac and TK talk about how you don't find, but earn, the lifestyle you want and then answer questions about working with a challenging manager and handling imposter syndrome.
- What do you do if you feel like you are being poorly managed?
- I'm three months into a new job and don't feel like I'm doing a good job. Is there anything I can do to improve my confidence?
- Value creation is crucial to living a remarkable life
- Earning your lifestyle
- Your job doesn't have to meet all your needs
- Being a good employee, no matter how good your manager is
- You can't separate ideas from execution when pitching them at work
- Imposter syndrome is better than indispensable syndrome