Jul 10, 2018
This week on Office Hours, TK and Isaac discuss the tendency
to overlook opportunities to leverage work, when the time is right
to make a strong prediction, and the law of attraction before
jumping into listener questions.
- How do you ask a good question? What are the key elements every
good question needs?
- What is your personal stance on how much happiness should be
prioritized in life?
- I want to be a life coach, but it seems like a crowded field.
How do I get my foot in the door?
- Overlooking opportunities for leverage early in your
- Getting out of a job status mindset
- Michael Jordon's game seven guarantee
- The law of attraction
- How to approach a theory that could improve our
- Don't ask generalized questions
- Happiness vs. joy
- Monetizing your interests
Praxis is a twelve-month program that places young people with
startups to apprentice, learn, grow, and walk away with valuable
Learn more at: http://discoverpraxis.com/
Apply now at : https://www.discoverpraxis.com/apply