Sep 4, 2018
This week on Office Hours, TK and Isaac answer questions about gap year programs and saving for your child's education. Then, Isaac gets fired up about the argument that "not everyone is cut out for college."
- Do gap year programs really address the need for college
- Would it make me a selfish parent to not save for my child's college education?
- The significance of TK and Isaac's locations today
- Gap year programs
- Comfort with being misunderstood
- Taking responsibility as a parent
- Educations savings plan
- Bad arguments for college
- Don't base your career on what works for 'the average' person
- Degrees don't magically get you jobs
- The gap between what college grads think they can do and what employers think they can do
If you’d like Isaac & T.K. to give their two cents on your
toughest professional challenges, email your questions to
firstname.lastname@example.org to be answered in upcoming Office Hours
Praxis is a twelve-month program that places young people with startups to apprentice, learn, grow, and walk away with valuable career skills.
Learn more at: http://discoverpraxis.com/
Apply now at : https://www.discoverpraxis.com/apply