Jan 30, 2018
Jan 23, 2018
- What do I do if my degree has pigeonholed me into a career I really don't want to be in?
- What are some ways you can frame a short-term outlook on employment while making a value proposition?
- The inspiration of Top Gun
- Pushing pause during success stories (before success...
Jan 16, 2018
This week on Office Hours, TK and Isaac talk about the popular but misguided approach by most popular “How to get what you want” advice, when is a blog post TMI, and learning how to follow through with ideas.
- How do you know if your blog posts are TMI? How do you balance writing about personal topics...
Jan 9, 2018
- Is the social value of college unique to that environment? Can you replicate it outside of college?
- What if you aren’t an entrepreneurial self-starter, should you go to college?
- A great iTunes review
- All problems are knowledge problems
- Moral knowledge vs. pragmatic knowledge
Jan 2, 2018
- How do I find my tribe?
- Should you be careful when sharing self-help advice?
- The fear of failing alone
- Our capacity for self-deception
- Breaking norms
- Parents motivation for sending kids to college
- Who gets blamed when our choices go wrong
- What financial guru’s do vs. what...