Dec 26, 2017
- I’ve been working at my current job for two years and want to leave my job without burning any bridges?
- Can following your curiosity go to far?
- Is the title “entrepreneur” being devalued
- Your identity and what your job is
- Sharing things that interest you
- How do maintain a...
Dec 19, 2017
- I’m thinking about investing in one of Tai Lopez’s courses? What do you guys think?
- I have free time at my job but don’t know how I can create more value. How can I move forward?
- “You should get in touch with ____”
- Swearing in branding
- Branding is not just about attracting...
Dec 12, 2017
- How much time per day should an entrepreneur spend
- Businesses tell me I’m overqualified for entry-level jobs, but I come across as too risky for mid-level jobs, how do I handle this?
- The danger and usefulness of labels
- The broadness of marketing
- How picking a major...
Dec 5, 2017
This week on Office Hours, TK and Isaac talk about why "family emergency" is a not a good approach to no showing things, how to balance professionalism with social media as a resource, moving away from home, and simple ways to come up with more ideas.
- What’s the right balance between using social media...