Dec 26, 2017
- I’ve been working at my current job for two years and want to leave my job without burning any bridges?
- Can following your curiosity go to far?
- Is the title “entrepreneur” being devalued
- Your identity and what your job is
- Sharing things that interest you
- How do maintain a...
Dec 19, 2017
- I’m thinking about investing in one of Tai Lopez’s courses? What do you guys think?
- I have free time at my job but don’t know how I can create more value. How can I move forward?
- “You should get in touch with ____”
- Swearing in branding
- Branding is not just about attracting...
Dec 12, 2017
- How much time per day should an entrepreneur spend
- Businesses tell me I’m overqualified for entry-level jobs, but I come across as too risky for mid-level jobs, how do I handle this?
- The danger and usefulness of labels
- The broadness of marketing
- How picking a major...
Dec 5, 2017
This week on Office Hours, TK and Isaac talk about why "family emergency" is a not a good approach to no showing things, how to balance professionalism with social media as a resource, moving away from home, and simple ways to come up with more ideas.
- What’s the right balance between using social media...
Nov 28, 2017
On this week's episode of Office Hours, TK and Isaac explore why young people often dismiss and fail to do things they think are easy, and then answer questions about making sales at work and when is the right time to leave a day job to pursue a passion.
- I work in retail electronics. Everyone in my position...